Comfort

My sister went for a second opinion yesterday

It never ceases to comfort me to go and read through the many comments left on her blog and on her facebook wall.  If you have prayed for her or left her a comment, thank you.  You may not realize how much it means to her family to see just how much she is loved and cared for.

I have also been listening to this song again.


"A Mighty Fortress"
(lyrics by Christy Nockels)
 
Our God is, a consuming fire,
A burning holy Flame, with glory and freedom
Our God is, the only righteous judge,
Ruling over us with kindness and wisdom

We will keep our eyes on You
We will keep our eyes on You

A mighty fortress is our God
A sacred refuge is Your Name
Your Kingdom is unshakable
With You forever we will reign

Our God is, jealous for His own
None could comprehend, His love and His mercy
Our God is exalted on His throne
High above the heavens
Forever He's worthy...

We will keep our eyes on You
We will keep our eyes on You

We will keep our eyes on You
We will keep our eyes on You
So we can set our hearts on You
Lord we will set our hearts on You!

Comments

Mayme said…
Thinking about you Becky.
Sisters are such a treasure. As I read Melissa's update to my husband last night I could hardly keep back the tears. It amazes me that God gives us such compassion for those we have never met in person. I am praying daily for you both.
Vicky said…
You've been in my heart, and on my mind so much, Becky. May you all continue to fully feel his presence with you. May your hearts fill with Him and empty of distress. You have my prayers, continually.
Amy said…
Praying for all of you, Becky.

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy