just a couple photos

A friend of mine asked me to take some family photos next weekend and mentioned that there was this building in a town a bit north of us that was this awesome blue color, so yesterday I completely bribed the boys into going with me to test the lighting and the wall out.  They were exceptionally jump-y, but I managed to get a few pictures of them that aren't photographic masterpieces, but pretty much sum the two of them up (and happen to be their favorite two pics too!):



20111008-DSC_9940.jpg
 

Comments

joelsgirl said…
I so very much LOVE those photos! I also think the boys' outfits are fantastic!
theredpumpkin said…
I think these are great! You really can see their personalities and energy!!
Melissa said…
I love their little feet in flip flops.

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy

Our summer

This guy