Sunday Night

I made myself sit down this weekend and get caught up on my Project 365 pages....it was not pretty.  Fortunately, I am now current and even though I am not loving the pictures I am taking these days (there is just a very small window when the boys are actually home that there is enough light to take a decent photo), I am thankful to be caught up.














Yesterday morning was our town's annual Christmas parade.  The last couple of parades we have walked with Micah's brother who is a part of the state legislature.  This year, they were going for "A Christmas Story" theme and my boys just needed to be dressed warmly:

...and even though you can't see them, they each had wooden BB guns hanging on those yellow straps.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album