Put a fork in me

.....because I am done.  I am officially ready for Micah to be home.  I think it is probably a combination of knowing that they have left the country that they worked in and have started their four day journey home and also having been without him for over two weeks now and the dreary weather outside--all of those things are working together to make me just ready for it to be over, to be able to pick up the phone and talk to him, to see his smiling face, and even to pick up his shoes that he will inevitably leave in the middle of the floor.  Okay, just kidding about that last part, I don't know if I will ever be excited about that, but seriously I am ready for him to be back already.  It is a good thing that we have some things on the agenda to keep us busy until he gets back Monday night. We have a friend coming over for dinner tonight and I am going to attempt  to make this Indian dish, we have more friends coming over for lunch tomorrow, then small group tomorrow night and Monday is President's Day and no school for the boys, so it has been declared laundry day. 

As I was getting ready to add layouts, I realized that I haven't uploaded any since early January (wow, that might be some sort of record).  And I have been working hard at getting caught up (i.e. finished) with pictures from when they were babies, thus the influx of baby layouts:











Comments

joelsgirl said…
How'd the Palak Paneer turn out? Those Indians have a gift with spinach!
LaCombe said…
Praying for you and the boys. You amaze me at all you do everyday and I am so Blessed to know you. Wish I could come by for dinner one night, but please when ever in Florida, look me up. Love and Blessings, Kathy
Christine said…
Oh my goodness... look at your boys as babes!! So precious and cute!!! I just want to squeeze them! (And not in a creepy, scary way.)

I can totally appreciate your sentiments about being done. When you see the light at the end of the tunnel, it's all you can do to get there sometimes. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy