TheDerbyDoos

Monday, September 17, 2012

I love brothers


I have thanked God countless times for giving my sweet boys the gift of being a twin and not just a twin, but brothers.  They have so much fun together and it just melts my heart when I see how much they enjoy each other.  Although we are definitely getting to the age where they don't always just simply agree with one another and are starting to notice differences in abilities in different areas (which is fine--they are individuals); for the most part, they still get along really really well.  Tonight after supper, they wanted to go for a run. ( I have no idea where they get these ideas)  I figured that we might as well--it would be good for all of us to have some exercise.  They literally ran almost a mile and did it almost without stopping.  I did not run it without stopping.  They were so funny though and when we got home and they collapsed on the porch, I had to go and get my camera.


20120917-DSC_8416.jpg20120917-DSC_8419.jpg20120917-DSC_8417.jpg

 20120917-DSC_8426.jpg

 20120917-DSC_8427.jpg

20120917-DSC_8430.jpg

I love that last one--check out Xavier's even more toothless grin!! He lost another tooth this past weekend. This was a great end to my Monday.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that last one too! You are right - they are so lucky to have each other. I'm sad Camden doesn't have a brother and Rory a sister.

theredpumpkin said...

love these! I still remember quizzing you about twins many moons ago and the difference beween fraternal vs. identical! who new i would join the club a few years later! also love that portion of scripture on your latest post. i needed it. rejoicing with you for 5 years cancer free!

theredpumpkin said...

love these! I still remember quizzing you about twins many moons ago and the difference beween fraternal vs. identical! who new i would join the club a few years later! also love that portion of scripture on your latest post. i needed it. rejoicing with you for 5 years cancer free!