Thankful Thursday

Oh, yes, I am bringing back Thankful Thursday, because it helps me to remember to be grateful and I love looking back and seeing the little (as well as the big) things that bring me joy.

  • borrowing shepherd's costumes from the boys K-5 teacher so I don't have to buy (or make) new ones
  • a relatively mild last few months that results in low electric bills (no need for air) and low gas bills (no need for heat)
  • the end of a semester looming near
  • when the boys make up actions to go along with Scripture they are memorizing
  • for their sheer joy and love for music and singing
  • Micah ends his out of town rotation tomorrow and will be home (working locally) for the rest
    of the year (and January--I think).  Life is better when he is home.
  • the pretty twinkle of Christmas lights
  • Christmas music
  • Hot tea on a very sore throat.
  • The Psalms of Ascent and the Bible study I did last year that keeps returning to speak truth into my heart.
  • The boys' Christmas program from church on Sunday--don't worry it is only a few minutes long! Xavier is the child in the front row in the red sweater and William right next to him (the one with the itch on his leg.)


Comments

Melissa said…
So cute. I don't know if its just the camera angle, but Xavier looks like a head taller than William.

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album