TheDerbyDoos

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Project Life Catch Up

For the last couple of months, I have been majorly behind on Project Life and there had been so many big momentous occasions, that the thought of sitting down to actually tackle the project was too overwhelming and there were too many other things to do.  But, since Micah is officially working (as of July 1), we have a lot more time on our hands and getting caught up on Project Life was up first on my agenda of things to do.

I can't really remember when I have even posted last, so I am just going to throw quite a few weeks on here.





























Tomorrow, I plan on placing my order with Persnickety Prints and look forward to getting these printed and into our Project Life book.


3 comments:

Joyce said...

That is a lot of work--really awesome.

Amy said...

So glad you posted these! I enjoyed catching up on the Derby's. Your kitchen looks great!

One of Nettie's Girls said...

It was great to take a whirlwind ride through your last few months! Congratulations to your hard working husband!