Project Life 2015

I am woefully not caught up on my Project Life pages 2014--which is unfortunate since my boys spent about an hour or more the other night poring through Project Life 2013 and what I have accomplished from 2014 and they kept asking me: 'when are you going to finish Project Life 2014?'  I can't answer that question, but it most definitely encourages me to stick with this hobby of mine, recording our life, and hopefully sharing some of my hopes and dreams for them in the process.

First few weeks are done, shockingly enough!!

I am taking inspiration from my sister and trying to go much more simple and photo focused.






Comments

Melissa said…
Woohoo for being current on 2015. Sometimes I get frustrated with it, but I know there's good reason to document.

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album