Barney & Video Games

Hello, William here.  In case you were wondering " Who's Barney?" well he is the Saint Bernard I walk[who is veeeeeeerrrrrryyyyyy obstinate]. I know he loves me a lot. How can I tell, I can tell by a) He wants me  NOT to leave (which can be a problem when you are trying to get out the door. b) when I ring the door bell he comes and paws the door.

OK now for the video games part,(which you don't have to read).  I just got a 3DS so I am having fun. Two days ago, I downloaded The Legend of Zelda: Links's Awakening DX and beat the first level and found the second level, the problem is I need the magic bracelet that allows me to lift heavy objects and I can not find it. To any one who has played this game, would you tell me how to find it? Thanks!!!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ˜πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘Ύ


Barney & Me

Barney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album